home about us projects images services contact

St Georges Hall

Originally constructed in the early C.20 as a Community Hall and Theatre in the market centre of Copperhouse, this building will be best remembered as Hayle Cinema which it was from the 1920,s to the 1970's. The restoration and conversion of this building was carried out in partnership with the District Council under the 'Town Heritage Initiative' and included the restoration and repair of the the original facade.



Tel: 01736 740244